Startup Milwaukee November Meetup
Join Startup Milwaukee on the evening of November 19th as we get an update from the Startup Weekend Milwaukee teams, learn about founder equity splitting and network with a great group of entrepreneurs from Madison!
Teams from Startup Weekend Milwaukee that are in attendance will have an opportunity to provide a brief update (1 minute update) on their progress since the event.
Mike Moyer the author of Slicing Pie, a book that outlines a simple and fair way to divide up equity in early stage companies will talk about founder equity splits.
Finally, we start an important dialogue about uniting Milwaukee and Madison’s vibrant startup communities; a busload of entrepreneurs from Capital Entrepreneurs and 100state will be joining us for this event.
The Night’s Agenda:
- 5:30pm – gathering and networking
- 6pm – Startup Weekend Milwaukee follow-up
- 6:20pm – Mike Moyer of Slicing Pie
- 6:45pm – Kick-off brainstorm about how to integrate the Milwaukee and Madison entrepreneurial communities facilitated by Mike from 100state in Madison.
- 7pm – networking, open pitches, more brainstorming
- 9pm – head out
- When: 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Start: 19 November 2013
- End: 19 November 2013