The First Step of Starting Business
Have you always had a dream to start your own business but didn't know where to start? This workshop will help aspiring entrepreneurs to begin the process of successful business ownership, including evaluating business ideas, developing a business plan, and exploring financing options.
Learn from a business consultant about:
· lifestyle requirements of business owners
· how to assess the feasibility of your business idea
· the legal and tax implications of owning a business
· how to develop a business plan
· how to compile a bank-ready financial package
· how to market your product or service
· the health and safety regulations that may apply to your business
· why both a marketing and financial plan are needed
· where to find other resources that may help you succeed
Registration: Please visit www.sbdc.psu.edu/seminar-registration.asp. Preregistration is requested at least two business days before seminar. Prove of attendance will be provided. Passport qualified event.
- When: 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- Start: 18 November 2013